Schools and Colleges
Schools and Academies are responsible for ensuring that all students from Year 8 to 13 are provided with independent careers guidance (Department for Education, January 2018). From September 2018 schools are required by law to publish details of their careers programmes.
Independent Careers Advice Ltd has extensive expertise and experience of working with both maintained and independent schools encouraging young people of all abilities to achieve their potential. All careers advice and guidance services can be tailored to individual school requirements and can be used to help meet the ‘Gatsby Career Benchmarks’.
Careers Education and Guidance Services:
- Individual 'Face to Face' Careers Interviews
- Psychometric Profiling ( Morrisby )
Workshops and Presentations
- ' Inspiring Enterprise' ( 1/2 Day or Whole Day )
- Preparation for Work Experience / Employability Skills
- ' My Brilliant Personal Statement '
- H.E. - Is it for me? / Appling to University
- Interview Skills and Confidence
- ' Future Thinking '
- Career themed ‘business’ lunches eg. Law, Accountancy, Banking, Retail etc
Independent Careers Advice Ltd is able to provide a consultation service for Careers Leaders, teachers, SMT members and Governors new to the requirements of Careers Guidance and the ‘Gatsby Careers Benchmarks’.